What is Step by Step?
Step By Step was founded in 1997 with the mission to transform the lives of at-risk pregnant women, enabling them to deliver healthy babies, embrace positive parenting and establish a safe home. 27 trained professional nurses and counselors work with over 1000 clients, encouraging them to break out of negative cycles and fight for a better future for themselves and their children – one small step at a time.
Read more about Step by Step here.
What is Northview's role?
Every year, Step By Step’s team members, clients and their families join together to celebrate Christmas in two locations. Northview hosts one of these!
How can I help?
There are lots of ways to get involved!
• Pray! Please pray for all the planning and logistics, and for the families that will attend!
• Fill a grocery bag! Each family will receive a bag of food as well as a grocery gift card. Click here to get details and sign up. Filled bags will be collected the week before the party.
• Volunteer! There are lots of ways to help the day of the event and with set up beforehand. Work in the kitchen or dining room, the family fun area, host a family through the building, serve hot cocoa to families as they arrive, and more! We need adults and students! Click here to see the roles we need to fill and to sign up
• Roast a turkey breast! Families will be served a holiday turkey dinner and we need 40 roasted turkey breasts! Click here to sign up
• Donate! Contributions of any amount are welcome! Click here to access our Giving page and choose Step by Step from the drop down menu.