The heart of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality is to introduce tools to improve your emotional health and spiritual maturity.
In 8 weeks, you’ll learn how to slow down your life and develop depth in your relationship with Jesus.
• Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
• Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
• Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
• Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
• Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
• Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love
The course is open to everyone, although there is limited space so sign up soon!
The first class on March 10th will be an hour long orientation starting at 9:15am, and the following sessions will run from 9am-10:30am.