For those that are unable to meet with us in person, we are live streaming the 9am service.
Join us as we worship, study, pray and reflect with Sunday Morning Online! You'll find instructions below to connect to the Facebook or YouTube streams available.
If you would like to join us in person at 9am or 10:45am Click here for details!
How to watch Sunday services online
1. You'll need a device with internet capability. Phones, tablets, laptops and even newer televisions or gaming systems can have access to the web and contain the ability to watch YouTube videos and even navigate Facebook.
2. Make sure you have consistent internet signal - either with a direct connection to your device or through a wireless network.
3. For YouTube viewing:
- Use the quick link here - Northview YouTube Channel
- The sermon video will launch at 9am on Sunday morning. Content will not be available until that time. The video feed should play automatically. After playing through live, the video will be available immediately at watch anytime and will posted under the Sermon Resource tab on Monday morning.
- Open the YouTube app or go to www.youtube.com.
- Search for Northview Community Church in Mill Creek*.
For FaceBook viewing:
- You will need a Facebook account - signup is relatively easy if you don't have one.
- Use the quick link here - Northview Facebook Page
- The sermon video will launch at 9am. You may need to scroll down to find the video feed, but it should play automatically. After playing through live, the video will be available immediately to watch anytime and will posted under the Sermon Resource tab on Monday morning.
- Open the Facebook app or go to www.facebook.com.
- Search for Northview Community Church*.
*Please note there are multiple churches that go by "Northview." Look for the one with the blue compass in the logo!