On July 26 we will begin to host services in our building! Below, we have outlined some changes to our services to keep you all safe and to comply with current regulations. Scroll to the bottom of this page to watch Northview Staff give more details.
• Service times are 9am and 11am. At the close of the 9am service, please exit through the back doors and a cleaning team will go through the Auditorium, Lobby and Restrooms before the 11am service. If you would like to serve on the cleaning team, click here - we’d love the help! Upstairs is closed for the time being.
• We are not requiring registration at this time, but seating is limited. Families will be seated together, otherwise groups will be 6' apart. We are not offering in person Kids or Youth programs - please keep your children with you throughout the service. During the service, kids are encouraged to participate in the online Sunday School program (will be posted before 9am). Please be sure to bring your own headphones and an electronic device.
• Masks are required in the building unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. Hand sanitizer stations are located in various locations throughout the first floor of the church. Please note that we have upgraded our air filtration throughout the building.
• We will not be passing buckets during the service for your tithes and offerings. Please use the boxes located near the exits of the Auditorium. You may also give online or by mail.
• No coffee service is provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
• Those who are unable to join in person may worship and learn alongside us during the the 9am service - available through livestream on Facebook andYouTube.
• As always, if you are feeling sick - please stay home and take care of yourself. No one exhibiting signs of illness will be permitted to enter the building. We do ask that you “self-check” by taking your own family’s temperature in the morning prior to coming to church. Let's keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible so that we can continue meeting together.
If there are adjustments to the current phase or updated guidelines, we will keep you posted via this page, weekly enews, FacebookorInstagram. We look forward to seeing you soon!