Now you can give to Northview by text!
Your first donation involves a few steps:• Creat a new message from your smartphone or tablet.
• Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321.
• A setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
• Select Northview. A list of churches in the area will be suggested.
• Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
• Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give.
• Complete your initial setup donation. Your donation will go to the General Fund unless you use one of the key words:
GIVE - General Fund
CARE - Family Care Fund
BUILD - Move the Mountain Building Fund
RELIEF - Assistance to Northview missions during COVID-19
STEP - Step By Step Christmas Celebration
For your next donation:• Send an amount to 84321. You may designate a specific fund if desired - with the number first, then the designation.
• You will get a confirmation text right away.
• Funds will come from the payment method you previously entered and have in your profile.
• If you have made a mistake - text REFUND, and the amount will be returned to you.
Recurring donations can not be established or managed by Text-to-Give, and payment methods can not be added or managed via text messages. This can be done from the donor portal in the GIVE tab on our website